top of page

NEWS REPORTS 

POLICE REPORTS 

  • Writer's pictureKalinga PLGU

Kalinga PLGU to hire 200 out-of-school-youth, students this summer



Tabuk City, Kalinga – The provincial government of Kalinga is currently opening employment for 200 in and out-of-school youth this summer for the Special Program for Employment of Students (SPES) and Out of School Youth (OSY).

 

The program is a collaboration between the provincial government and the Department of Labor and Employment (DOLE).

 

As part of the agreement, the provincial government shall shoulder 60 percent of the fund, and the remaining 40 percent will come from DOLE-Kalinga.

 

Application for the program started on Tuesday, April 23, and ends today, April 24.

 

Qualified applicants are those whose age is from 15-30 of good moral character and belong to a family whose income is P169,824 annually or less.

 

If the applicant is a student, there is an additional requirement – he or she must have an average passing grade and should not be a scholar of any local government unit or government agency.

 

As the program mandates, this shall provide employment to qualified applicants this summer, ensuring that they will be given financial support and also gain practical work experience.


125 views

Related Posts

See All

댓글