top of page

NEWS REPORTS 

POLICE REPORTS 

  • Writer's pictureMenchie Kinao

‘28,000 4Ps recipients in Cordillera may be delisted in September’ - DSWD-CAR

Updated: Oct 17, 2022


Baguio City, Philippines – Around 28,000 beneficiaries of Pantawid Pamilyang Pilipino Program (4Ps) in Cordillera may be included in the 1.3 million recipients that will be removed from the list of beneficiaries this September.


Earlier this year, Department of Social Welfare and Development Secretary Erwin Tulfo announced the delisting of 4Ps beneficiaries who are no longer considered poor.


“They will be graduating because nag-increase ang kanilang level of well-being so we are proud to say that pero may mga mangilan-ngilan kasi na kailangan din naming i-validate kasi baka lumabas na non-poor pero hindi naman pala because of the pandemic so those are the considerations na tinitingnan namin,” 4Ps Regional Program Coordinator of DSWD CAR Fatima Florendo said in her interview with PTV-Cordillera.

According to the regional department, those who will be removed will be replaced by newly qualified households.


Municipal links are helping the said agency to fast track the validation process.


For program concerns, 4Ps members were advised to inquire in the municipal links near their area.


As of June 30, 2022, the DSWD-CAR recorded a total of 61,094 active 4Ps beneficiaries. Most of the recipients are in Abra with 12,256; Benguet with 11,513; Kalinga with 10,915; Ifugao with 9,851; Apayao with 7,237; Mt. Province with 6,299; and Baguio City with 3,023.

LISTEN TO STATION 1 RADIO: CLICK ME
OTHER NEWS 

Follow Guru Press Cordillera  on Facebook for more News and Information




763 views